- ✔【What U Get】: 1 Pack Cover Box Mold, 1 Pack Base Mold, and 2 Sticks Holders.
- ✔【Silicone Material】: durable, flexible, smooth, reusable, easy to clean, washable.
- ✔【Unique Design】: This Moon Phase mold is With Crescent shape, Full Moon shape, Young Moon shape, First Quarter Moon shape etc. .
- ✔【Easy to Use】: Just dyed in gorgeous colors and add foil flake to give the resin mold more attractive and interest. Using these silicone molds to make your own unique resin craft.
- ✔【Enjoy the DIY Fun】: You can add your favorite elements, use your imagination, to DIY a special and meaningful craft for your family or friends. Perfect for making your unique Incense Burner trays box carved with moon, star,sun pattern.
- ✔【Easy to De-mold】: easy to de-mold, it is smooth and bright inside, you don't need to cut or polish the finished resin, and after your craft is solidified, you can release your creation out of your epoxy resin mold.
- ✔【Reusable】: can be reused for many times, more environmentally friendly than disposable ones. This casting mold can be washed and let it aired alone after using.
- ✔【How to Store】: Please store resin molds in room temperature place, avoid from the direct sunlight and dust. Clean these silicone molds with soap water after finishing your project.You could also use resin mold spray, long time to use.
- ✔Material: Silicone
- ✔Once the resin hardened it was super easy to remove.
- ✔Easily cleaned with soap water,long time to use.
- ✔A unique and meaningful gift for your family and friends.
- How to clean: You can wash it with warm water and soap or rubbing alcohol, then use a soft cloth to wipe clean. Do not use solvents to clean your mold.
- How to store: Please store the resin silicone molds away from direct sunlight and dust.
- How to de-mold: You can use a mold release spray, a baby wipe or a drop of soap mix with a bit of water as a release agent, work it down to the mold, then push the project from the bottom. Please make sure your resin piece is fully cured.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
- 1. Warm your resin before using it.
- 2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
- 3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.