- ✔【Totally 23 pcs Set】: 8 Styles Resin Molds including 3* deer makeup jewelry display tray molds kit, 1* 9-Slot Lipstick Organizer molds, 1* cylinder pen brush holder resin mold, 1*x hexagon storage box epoxy mold, 1* Large Antlers resin jewelry mold, 1* large rectangle tray mold. Tools including 10* Mixing Sticks; 5* 3ML Plastic Droppers; There are so many choices for your dice DIY making.
- ✔【Silicone Material】: Made of high quality silicone, durable, flexible, reusable, easy to clean and not easily damaged.
- ✔【Wide Application】: perfect for yourself, family members, friends or anyone who likes DIY crafts project.. These resin molds for makeup jewelry can be used for jewelry display stand, also can store the earring,ring,coin,lipstick, makeup brushes, etc.
- ✔【Suitable】: You can send to your friends or family as birthday, Christmas, Mother’s day, Valentine’s day, New Year CRAFTS.
- ✔【Easy to Release】: just need to twist the silicone resin molds and release your creation out of your molds after the resin is completely cured. After your project is fully cured, it will be easy to pull your finished resin items out after it’s fully cured. After that you could use release spray, it might be help you extend your molds life.
- ✔【Storage and Care】: Please store your resin molds in room temperature place, avoid from the direct sunlight. Clean these silicone coasters molds with soap water.
- ✔Material: Silicone
- ✔Once the resin hardened it was super easy to remove.
- ✔Easily cleaned with soap water,long time to use.
- ✔A unique and meaningful gift for your family and friends.
- ✔It is very suitable as a display rack on the window of a jewelry store, and can also be used as personal jewelry storage rack.
- How to clean: You can wash it with warm water and soap or rubbing alcohol, then use a soft cloth to wipe clean. Do not use solvents to clean your mold.
- How to store: Please store the resin silicone molds away from direct sunlight and dust.
- How to de-mold: You can use a mold release spray, a baby wipe or a drop of soap mix with a bit of water as a release agent, work it down to the mold, then push the project from the bottom. Please make sure your resin piece is fully cured.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
- 1. Warm your resin before using it.
- 2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
- 3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.