- 【What you Get】: 4 Pack Resin Molds including 1*Large Oval Resin Tray Mold, 1*Round Resin Tray Mold, 1*Small Heart Resin Plate Mold, 1*Small Square Resin Plate Mold; 5* Wooden Mixing Stick, 5* Plastic Stirrer Spoon,5* plastic pipettes.
- 【Premium Silicone Material】: Made of high quality silicone, durable, flexible, reusable, easy to clean and easy to wash, easy to remove and not easily damaged.With smooth & shiny inner finish, perfect your art works.
- 【Muti-Shape Molds for DIY】: Large Oval and Round Molds are great for making various fantastic trays, plates, coasters etc. Small Heart Square molds are so cute and lovely, perfect for contain small things.
- 【Compatible】: Compatible with epoxy resin and UV resin, resin dye, mica powder,acrylic paint and so on. Suitable for creating trinket tray, rolling tray, coaster, jewelry storage plate, soap dish, ash tray, candle holder, candy containers, DIY craft material containers etc.
- 【Easy to Release, Clean】: Easily comes out of the mold, and any drips are easily popped off, make the mold once again look like new. Some warm soapy water is enough to remove the crafting material left.
- 【Storage and Care】: Please store your resin molds in room temperature place, avoid from the direct sunlight. Clean these silicone coasters molds with soap water.
- Material: Silicone
- Once the resin hardened it was super easy to remove.
- Easily cleaned with soap water,long time to use.
- A unique and meaningful gift for your family and friends.
- It is very suitable as a display rack on the window of a jewelry store, and can also be used as personal jewelry storage rack.
- How to clean: You can wash it with warm water and soap or rubbing alcohol, then use a soft cloth to wipe clean. Do not use solvents to clean your mold.
- How to store: Please store the resin silicone molds away from direct sunlight and dust.
- How to de-mold: You can use a mold release spray, a baby wipe or a drop of soap mix with a bit of water as a release agent, work it down to the mold, then push the project from the bottom. Please make sure your resin piece is fully cured.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
- 1. Warm your resin before using it.
- 2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
- 3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.